Saturday, January 18, 2014

Inner Security

Inner Security

1/18/14




Irony defines this article when it concerns the security measures of our world.  The entire world has projected the need for a security system that protects all of our assets, accounts and other sensitive information, and yet almost daily we here of another breach in this system that strikes more fear into our lives.  The ironic portion of this topic is that while we are so focused upon the physical security needs of the planet we are totally bypassing the real inner security breach that we blindly allow each second of the day.  What good is all of the outer security if we voluntarily allow anyone inside to have immediate access to our own personal lives?

When I was a young boy my parents had many talks with me concerning life, personal circumstances, and other types of decisions that they knew I would have to face at some point in my life.  Of course being a young person I believed that I knew everything already but sat there and listened to them while they gave me some of their personal examples of similar situations.  At that point I should have stopped with my attitude and listened because they were telling me personal stories and experiences, which means what they were saying came from a person who understands what goes on in the world and that the person telling me these things had a relationship with me and knew my actions better than a friend or another acquaintance of mine would. 

One of these concepts that they told me about was about true friendship and how I should value a close friend because I would not have very many of these types of friends while I was alive on earth.  As most of us did, we laughed when our parents told us this bit of information, for at that time I believed that with all of the “friends” that I had at that moment far outnumbered these so called “close friends” that my parents were talking about.  At that time I had no idea of how my heart was going to hurt and ache when some of these friends that I thought were so close and would never hurt me, did just that.  It does not matter if they did it on purpose or if circumstances forced the situation, it still occurred and it still devastated me; yet I still did not believe the words of my parents completely even though their words were ringing those memory bells within my head.

I eventually learned that it was not a good idea to spill my guts to just anyone and that not everyone had the authority to know everything that went along inside my heart.  While I was painfully experiencing these types of settings, I began to understand why my parents told me about close friends that I would encounter many people who I considered to be my friends but there was a separate category that isolated only a few people who would be classified as close friends.  Many people who claim to be your friends and then wish or demand to hear personal information about you that you hold dear are not true friends for they will be the ones who run and tell others of your inner life; the same personal information that you entrusted them with.  Through this process and much heartache I finally understood this concept and have heeded their advice, I just wish I had listened and learned a lot sooner in life.  However, it was my choice to ignore them.

Most of you know that my day job is working in the medical field.  I have been in this profession approaching thirty years now.  I have learned many things about life, health and general acceptance of people but there was one incident that occurred in one of the hallways of a place of employment that stood out to me at that time but I did not really understand its entire meaning until today.  This little chat with a physician occurred a very long time ago, meaning decades ago but only now I am getting the rest of the picture.  While the topic of the conversation had to do directly with the organization that both of us were associated with, it has and will have huge implications and directions on those who do not heed his words of reality and truth. 

Both the physician and I knew the details of what was transpiring throughout the hospital and how these issues were tearing the personnel of the hospital apart on an emotional plane.  There were so many accusations and rumors flying around that one could not see any bright future for the organization.  It reached the point to where people were having arguments about specific issues within the organization that they had no idea about, such as nuclear medicine techs contemplating the accounting practices of the Pharmacy; it was that out of control. The morale of the organization was in the toilet and many people began to seek other places of employment due to these unfavorable working conditions.

As the physician stood close by he asked me what seemed a very simple question but as I stood there and thought about it for a bit the answer was not so readily spoken.  He asked me this question: “what do you think will eventually destroy this organization?”  That was it and as I contemplated the answer he did not wait and said that it would be the infrastructure of this place that would be its downfall and nothing else.  The outer strength of the organizations would have no problems in dealing with the issues of the day but it was the inner being or life of the organization that would be the one object that would permanently shut the doors.

At the time of his statement many of the world’s problems and concerns were not even present for many of the new communication ideas were still in the minds of those who were trying to place them onto paper.  However, he words today mean an entirely different array of light because of what is ongoing both from the outside point of our lives and the inside views as well.  It is the infrastructure or the inner being of our own personal lives that we need to hold dear and to protect at all costs.  It is a given that our outside and physical beings are going to be attacked and that we need security in order for our defense.  In fact, this concept is also true for our inner beings as well and is considerably more important than our outward defenses.

I bring to your memory of a series of dreams that I wrote about back in March of 2013.  There was a set of three dreams that I entered into this blog and if you are not familiar with them or want to refresh your thinking about them I ask you to go read them for God is expanding my dream concerning this specific topic and He has an important message for all of us to understand.




Global security and all of its quirks and qualms bombard us each hour with new information concerning how things may be breached, or there is nothing to worry about and everything other detail in-between.  Have we ever thought about what the logic is behind all of these issues and who is actually responsible for these breaches?  It does not take too many gray cells to figure this one out yet we are continually hearing that someone or some group has penetrated our outer defenses once again.  I admire these types of people and their practices fascinate me a great deal, but the extent that they pursue scares me in that once they are inside the outer shell, they have complete access to every personal detail that we have entrusted to someone else, even maybe total secrets that no one else knows about.  Whatever the situation, all personal information is now available for anyone to access and to take if they so choose.

In my Dream #3 I shared with you about me leaving the front room and walking down a dimly lit hallway.  This hallway had doors on both sides of the hall to which people were opening and closing and going in and out without any restrictions.  While the house was a private institution it seems like there were no locks on the doors.  In fact the doorknobs did not even have any places for a key so the intention was not for these doors to be locked at all.  Free access was given to anyone who was in the house and anyone could enter and leave as much as they wished.  As I stood in the hallway I saw many individuals going in and out through every door.  I saw individual people each with their own dress, height, weight gender, etc, all of them had a specific identity and the only common thing that each of them shared was that they had complete access to whatever was behind those doors.

What is actually going on here is that for whatever reason we have allowed people who we do not know or ideas and concepts that we believe will be for our better into our lives without actually understanding what their true motives are.  This is a dangerous game that for whatever reason we have deemed necessary that we must accept.  I also give you the memorial that my dream was a party setting and that from what it looked like everyone in that house was having an entire blast, until they got into the room; there is a reason for that as well. For those of us who have been witness to the party scene we all know that parties can be dull or exciting.  I refer back to my college years and one party in particular called the “Baby Bull” party.  I will not go into details about this event now but I am safe to say that this party was one of the biggest and more popular parties on the entire collegiate calendar.  I also remember attending to some other parties that were total bombs and no one stayed for more than 10 minutes. 

There is a reason for this type of activity and it all has to do with the popularity of the current times.  How many security guards do you see at a party at a house?  I would venture to say not many if any at all.  My point is that when we personally invite people into our lives without understanding the consequences of their presence, we voluntarily open ourselves up to whatever they are selling.  This is the inner breach that we commonly allow to occur without even knowing what has been set into motion.  With the knowledge of my past I watched many people leave the main gathering room and find other places to be alone.  There were not many times that those people had to come back and ask for a key to for the room of their choice.  This is not an observation that many people would recognize in this type of setting and to be honest neither did I until God brought some memories back of settings that I had been involved with; settings in the main room and not in a private room setting.

The point to this portion of the article is that the people that went off to the other portions of the house did not require any special procedures to enter the rooms.  After God was revealing the old party settings of my life, God also returned my attention back to the Dream #3 of mine in which I was standing in the hallway watching the people going in and out of those rooms.  At the time I did not pay much attention to the doors just that they were opening and closing, but showed me something else in that those doors had no locks on them and had no mechanisms for any type of key to be used on them.  In other words, once a person was inside the main room of the house that person had complete access to the entire house no matter what intentions the owner had to keep private.

The fact that there was no key hole in those doors sets the tone for what we are allowing our enemy to do in our lives.  As more and more technologies come forward for our personal usage the idea of security has been heightened.  Of course the logical question of why a person would want to steal information from others is easily explained but what about the security conditions of our inner lives that we are totally ignoring?  Yes, the physical world needs protection and security from our physical accounts in life but what about our inner accounts?  These are the ones that are far more important than our physical ones.  Our physical accounts can be changed and replaced but our inner account is an eternal account and if we turn to the world for happiness, satisfaction and acceptance we are in truth allowing our inner lives to be robbed of the life that we so desperately seek.

The mental picture of my dream where there were no places for locks on the inner doors is the key here.  My parents always told me to keep an eye out for those who will try and use you for personal gain; most of these types of people would be the ones that fall into the category or your general friends.  We need to keep in mind that we have the choice to remove or to keep the locks on our inner doors.  When we allow those door locks to be removed we will automatically raise a flag to our enemy that we are now vulnerable.  The ways and ideas of the world are now set before us and as we allow them to enter into our main room they will soon venture into our hallways and ten find an unlocked door.  And as soon as that door is opened everything that is precious inside that room is now subject to thievery by our invited guests.

As I stated in my dream, when I went through those doors I noticed that the atmosphere in that room was not the same as it was in the hallway.  The atmosphere in the hall was one of expectations, joy and even anticipation but after the door was closed behind me I turned and witnessed a somber mood with people just standing around and not doing or saying much.  Yes, there was a bit of activity but it seemed like the life within the room had been totally drained and now God has shown me the reason why.

There is a term used in the Bible called familiar spirits.  It is a term that many have used on many occasions and those occasions usually deal with some type of acquaintances that a person or group of people have.  Returning to the party setting for a moment, when a party is public and announcements and fliers are posted this means that everyone that wishes can attend the party.  Now while there are very few exceptions to this advertisement campaign everyone who shows up to the party is considered a friend of the host and can basically have the run of the house if they wish.  The same concept is true for our inner lives which when this type of setting is allowed, can voluntarily place our inner security in jeopardy.  When we allow these familiar spirits to walk freely within our house they will take up place in our inner lives and take what they wish, for it is their duty to do so.

The purpose of our enemy is to destroy our lives and if we allow him access to our inner security system guess what he is going to do.  He will bring issues, thoughts, situations and people into your life that will support your decision of openness.  Eventually you will come to accept these new standards into your life as common or friendly.  The next step is to show these things and people around your house, a guided tour if you wish.  Now, our enemy has access to your house and knows the layout of your inner sanctum; congratulations, you are now in his sights and the work will now commence.

The setting for my Dream #3 is past this point that I have described; a look into the future.  The people (issues) had already been invited and welcomed into the house; they had made themselves familiar with the interior of the house and had free access to every room within the house, with no obstruction or hesitation in part of the owner of the house.  This is a place where there is no security present within the confines of a single house.  Ti is also a place that anyone who has been let into the house has complete access to every bit of information that you have stored.  Your entire life is now exposed to everyone who chooses to walk through your hallways.  It is clear to me now why there were no paintings on the walls, only dim lights present.  This is a picture of a depleted house from the inside and a house that has no culture or life what-so-ever.

Please understand that this article is about the individual and the Church alike.  On the individual level it includes everyone in the world.  It is the job of our enemy to enter into our personal and inner life so much that we cannot have any hope of true life or redemption.  Take a look at your inner being and survey the confines of your inner doors.  Have you engrained yourself in worldly ambitions that you have voluntarily exchanged your doors with locks to doors that have no use for a key?  Let me be very clear about a certain point here.  There can be no exchanges between God’s Kingdom and the kingdom of the world.  There can never be any mingling between these kingdoms either.  And if any mingling occurs, that person or group automatically exchanges a locked door for a door that is readily accessible to our enemy and he will not leave that doorway alone until he has accomplished his work.  He will even offer to help exchange your door for you and even show you how easily the new door opens and closes. 

Think about this topic for a while and then ask yourself this question: how many doors of your life have you voluntarily allowed access to others?  It is an important question that all of us need to answer.  Many will not even think about this twice and consider it rubbish, that is a sad choice but it too is a choice.  God love you and wishes to restore those doors with the perfect security system.  All one must do is to trust Him and ask Him for forgiveness and He will restore your land.

Ok, Church you are playing with fire here and it should not be any surprise either.  You have allowed your doors to be opened in this same manner because your infatuation with worldly acceptance.  There is no place for the world inside your hallways.  Yet you have embraced the ways of the world in exchange for popularity and growth in numbers.  Stop and think about something for a moment, your actions are representing a camouflaged Church which will produce camouflaged people and in turn will infect each other with camouflaged and watered down religion.  And if you remember correctly, God despises religion since all He ever wanted was your heart.  And take a guess where all of these worldly people are headed to within our hallways, you got it, towards the heart of the Church.

Church I have a homework lesson for you.  Read church history and take notes of the actions of the church that did not line up with what Christ ordained His church to do.  I do not care if is early church history, modern church history or any period in between.  When you do you will realize that it is painfully obvious that these examples of keyless doors will stick out like a sore thumb.  It does not matter who you are or when you walk this earth our enemy will try and take over your life by your own hand.  A few years back the current President of this country stated that it was his desire to make us like every other country in the world.  The Church has adopted this phrase as well and it is a grave sin!!  The Church is separate from the world and should have NO part of the world within its heartbeat.

A quick warning before I end this article.  This warning is for both the individual, our society, and for the Church.  If we choose not to heed the warnings that God is placing before our eyes our protection will eventually fall.  If we continue our wicked ways and slapping God in the face with our special rights and worldly requests, our inner security will be completely wiped away.  If the Church does not stand up and take her rightful place she shall fall just as hard as our society will.  God will have a perfect Church for His Son and if need be He shall change our settings in order for this to occur.  Do not brush off this choice as propaganda or any type of religious scare tactic, it is the truth and it shall come to pass if we do not change our ways.  I have no idea of when or what but it shall happen. God loves each and every one of you and He loves His Church the same.  His ways are the only way to return the locks to our inner doors and He is the only one that can restore our land to the meaningful ways that it was intended.

In reality, it is our inner security that we need to be tightening and worried about.  Yes, our personal and physical security is important and we should guard this aspect with our lives but it is our inner security that will destroy us since it represents our infrastructure of our lives.  The infrastructure and doors to our inner beings is where God lives and since He created those passages He has the authority to enter and to weave in and out of those spaces, not the world.  Guard your inner sanctuary and do not allow the world to change out your doors, for if we do our lives will become empty shells.







DLB

No comments:

Post a Comment