Sunday, September 14, 2014

Be Prepared It Is Coming To A Town Near You

Be Prepared It is Coming to a Town Near You

9/14/14




This is one of the dreams that I have had in the past and it is proving to be so true for today’s settings.  I ask that you read this article carefully and listen to what God has to say to you.  There are some drastic changes coming to this world and more specifically to this country and to your immediate family.  This dream has haunted me for a while now but it is only at this moment that God has allowed me to share it with you, which usually means that its contents will become relevant sometime in the near future.  As most of you know I do not remember many of my dreams but the ones I do remember God has a message for each one of us through them.

I am not even going to attempt to try and figure out what all God is showing us right now, for I have learned that when I jump to conclusions, God actually had other plans.  SO, I will share this dream and then let the ones who read it think about what God is saying; for I know that He will show us other things through this dream in His timing, not mine.

My dream began by us pulling up to a large parking lot that separated an enormous amusement park.  I do not know what the name of the park was for there was no sign present anywhere that identified the name, but from the size of the parking lot one could assume that the park was heavily attended on a regular basis.  I have been to several amusement and theme parks in my life but from what I saw as we drove up to the parking lot I did not recognize which one that we were at.

As we approached the parking lot I could see rides and buildings to my left all of which were behind a high brown wooden fence that stood approximately eight feet high.  The fence lined the entire length of the park and it led to the only entrance to the park which was at the front of the parking lot.  I pulled into the parking lot and I guess it was early because there were not many cars in the entire lot.  As I looked around I did not want to park in front nor did I want to park close to the fence because when it was time to leave I figured that I wanted a space that was close to the exit so that we would not have to fight traffic.  This meant that all of us who were in the car, which consisted of just my family, had every intention of staying until it was time for the park to close.

I drove to about 2/3rd of the way of the parking lot where there were no cars around.  My kids were a little perturbed at this parking job for it made them walk a little extra in order to get to the entrance.  They were upset because there were not that many cars in the parking lot yet and they could not understand why I was not up close to the front, you know, right next to the closest available space.  But I managed to achieve my goal by parking at an end spot in which all I had to do was to make one small angled turn of the wheel and I was at an exit position for the lot.  I felt good about myself for I knew that when it was time to leave I would have no problems in “escaping” the crowd that would be trying to leave at the same time. 

We sat in the car for a few minutes longer giving out specific directions to the kids and making sure that they stuck together and did not wander off alone for any reason.  I could tell that the kids were anxious to get out and go inside the park so I did not keep them too long but reminding them to stick together for safety reasons was and always has been a key concept and component of the most importance.  I asked my wife if there was anything else that she needed to add and after she said no, the doors opened and the kids began to file out of the car.

I sat there for a few more seconds and looked around the parking lot before I pulled the keys from the car and opened my door.  It was at the beginning of the day for it was cooler and the sun had already hit its peak and was fading; I would say it was close to dusk of the day.  Enough light was present to clearly see the building that housed the entrance to the park and to grab a good glance at what both sides of the park had to offer for entertainment.  I could hear the kids all chatting away to which rides that they wanted to rid and how many times they wanted to ride them.  I also heard their frustrations in their tones about the slowness of my pace of my getting out of the car too.

It was at this moment when my eyes caught another quick glance at what we were about to participate in as the sound of the electronic keys automatically locked the doors of the car.  I did not carry any bags or jackets with me nor did anyone in my party do such either; this meant that everyone was appropriately dressed for their evening out and all were ready to have fun.  The kids of course had already began the trek across the empty parking lot towards the entrance of the park, yet still within the comfortable distance that they knew they had to keep in order to not hear my voice.

As we distanced ourselves from the car I noticed that another car had entered the parking lot from the first set of entrance / exit points and was slowly cutting its way across the empty spaces in the general direction of where we were at.  As it approached I heard music and knew it must have been young people inside the vehicle.  As it passed by I looked inside the car and sure enough noticed a group of silly teenagers jammed in together.  I noticed one of the boys in the back seat of the car not jumping around and having “the good time” that the others were having.  He was solemnly sitting by the window without a smile on his face like there was something wrong, or that he knew that all was not what it had seemed.

The boy stared at me in return and for a moment it seemed like he knew that I suspected something out of the ordinary from the car and its occupants.  As the car continued past us, his eyes did not break from mine nor did any type of facial acknowledgement appear.  It was like a stone wall had been built around his body and all I could see was a shell of a boy.  I felt this to be odd and even after the car passed us I kept my eyes focused on it.  The car came to a stop and parked correctly in one of the parking spots close by.  The person driving it parked in one of the spots next to the fence line.  The closest parking space was not butted up against the fence at all for there was enough space in between to drive a car by without endangering the people or car itself in that closest space.

Other details about the car were that it was nothing special in style.  It was just your everyday simple and normal car.  Nothing fancy about its looks nor was it an expensive model, just a normal, average medium sized car that one would expect to see driving around town.  The kids were not elaborately dressed either and appeared to be dressed very modestly for the styles that were currently being shod.  If anyone else would have noticed this car, and they probably did, they would give a quick grin and shake of the head and wish they were that age again.  But for me it was different all due to one boy sitting by the window in the back seat that was not including himself in the festivities and this bugged me for some reason.

What made the situation so extreme that there were no extreme measures within this boy’s eyes.  This feature was what was unique about his appearance in that while he was different and staged himself being as such, that was the mystery as to why he was there.  Yet I continued to walk towards the park entrance and did not change my course to find out any other details about what his motives were.  It is sometimes easy to see what a person’s thoughts are just by the way they conduct themselves when placed into a public setting, but I did not.  I did hear the car turn off, the doors open and the noise of typical teenagers excited about having some fun at the park in a few minutes time get out and clumsily began the trek in the opposite direction as we were heading.  At this point all my thoughts about these teenagers ceased until later that evening.

Many hours had now passed by and it was totally dark.  The park was filled with people and there were lights and music glowing all around.  There were many attractions for every type of interest to visit or to buy if wanted and the streets of the park were crowded with such.  I have no idea what time it was but I do know that each one of us were having a wonderful time.  At some point we had crossed over to the other side of the park, across from the parking lot.  And we had evidently been over there for some time because we had acquired some bags of items from the shops that we had stopped in during our stay.  We had begun making our way back to the car which tells me that the park was close to ending its session, yet there were plenty of people still walking the streets and observing what the park had to offer.

I am not going to brag about myself at all for I know that when I do God always shoots me down a notch quickly afterwards, but for the majority of my life I have been pretty good with directions and how things are after I have encountered them.  While the darkness tends to cloud this “eyesight” of mine I can still visualize things pretty clearly in my head and what happens next in this dream comes to this conclusion.

As I stated above it was evident that our entire family had been satisfied with our visit to the park, but it was clear that it was time for us to start to head back to the car and we were heading in this direction.  As we were walking in the park street, someone said something which caused me to turn my head down and towards the left.  As my head was turned a large explosion rang out from a short distance in front of us.  It took the crowd by surprise for everyone around looked up, including myself and saw the remnants of the fireball that was still climbing into the dark sky.  Then the screams and wonderment began along with the mad rush to the edge of the park to see what had just occurred.

I knew that the explosion had occurred inside the park’s limits and that it occurred in the parking lot close to where our car was parked.  My mind immediately centered upon that car that pulled in right after we did; the one that had the kids in it.  It was difficult to see exactly where the explosion had occurred due to the numerous amounts of people that had come to witness things, but it was clear that something had definitely gone wrong in the parking lot but how severe we could not tell at that moment.

Of course many of the people were frantically asking about what happened and why would anyone do such a thing.  The voices were many yet most had the same questions coming from their mouths, it was like a runaway circus in that all of the control of the evening had been smashed in one moment and all meaning of order had ceased.

There was nothing else to the dream and I have not had one of these types of dreams since.  It has some meaning to our lives and I hope that we find out what it means before the dream becomes a fulfillment.  God loves us and He wants us to be protected at all times but He cannot do this if we are continuing to live our lives by our own human standards and ignoring His.  Is this type of event coming to a town near you or I?  Possibly could be and guaranteed if we do not change our ways and return to God.  It does not matter what type of calamity that needs to occur for this breech to be visited and it only takes one to get the message across.  It is strictly up to us and our actions that can continue this breech or to have it closed.  Something to think about in the days to come.

Stand up now Church and return to your roots, for God shall not keep His hand on those who continually snub His ways and truths.







DLB

No comments:

Post a Comment